The traditional flagship of Divan Group’s collection of fine hotels, Divan Istanbul Hotel offers travel connoisseurs a unique interpretation of luxury design and Turkish hospitality. Carrying the signature of renowned Architect Thierry Despont, acclaimed worldwide for his bold re-imagining of public spaces, such as the Getty Center in Manhattan, and private ones, such as the home of Bill Gates, our hotel in Istanbul brings the same innovative style and state of the art luxury to the heart of this ancient and exotic city. Featuring elegantly appointed guestrooms and the warm, attentive service of a 5 star hotel in Istanbul combining the best of East and West that is the hallmark of Divan Hotels, the completely rebuilt Divan Istanbul has an over fifty-year heritage yet is also one of Istanbul’s newest hotels. Location is just as important as design, and Divan Istanbul’s prime location in the heart of the city on a tree-lined.
Divan Istanbul is located in the heart of Istanbul, close to Taksim Square. A short walk along broad, tree-lined boulevards is all that separates you from the best culture, nightlife and entertainment that Istanbul has to offer. Major corporate headquarters and shopping centres, as well as the Congress Valley’s Lütfi Kırdar Convention and Exhibition Center, Istanbul Congress Center and Cemal Reşit Rey Concert Hall are just minutes away by foot. The Istanbul metro is only a brief walk from the hotel, and Ataturk International airport is 15.5 miles or 25 kilometres and only 45 min away by cab. Whether closing a deal or opening your eyes to the splendours of Istanbul or both Divan Istanbul holds the key to a fulfilling and relaxing stay.
The Taksim area, where Divan Istanbul is located, perfectly fits the famous “Where East Meets West” description of Istanbul. Set atop one of Istanbul’s seven hills among the countless architectural treasures which make Istanbul a living UNESCO world heritage site, the square is a great starting point for experiencing fine dining, historic neighbourhoods, shopping, and pleasant strolls along Istiklal Street, Istanbul’s most vibrant cultural corridor simply put, there is no better place to stay if you are serious about business or a refined setting in which to enjoy the best of Istanbul old and new.
- A stroll down Istiklal Street with its endless array of art galleries, restaurants and boutiques
- Neighbouring Cihangir’s eclectic bohemian ambiance, cafés, restaurants and boutiques.
- Istanbul Museum of Modern Art
- A cruise along the Bosphorus
- An excursion to historic Istanbul’s world-famous attractions like Hagia Sophia, Topkapı Palace, the Blue Mosque and the Grand Bazaar all just minutes away.
- The fashionable Nisantaşı shopping district, lined with boutiques of the world’s most talked-about designers and hip Turkish brands
- Istinye Park Shopping Mall, the new name in luxury shopping in Istanbul