FUE Hair Transplant
FUE (FOLICULAR UNIT EXTRACTION)
Hair transplantation with the FUE method is the most technological hair transplant method. The FUE method has been developed and applied in our country since 2004 and with this method, very successful hair transplant results are achieved. We, as a MedOptions hair transplant center, do hair transplantation with the FUE method unless there is a special request from our patients.
In the FUE method, hair follicles are taken with the help of micromotor and punches and this leads to more natural results. In the FUE method, punches of 0.7-0.8 mm are used, so that the neck area heals in a very short time and there are no traces.
Advantages of the FUE method ;
• There are no cuts or stitches left in the neck area.
• Postoperative pain is much less than before.
• With the FUE method, more hair follicles can be transplanted in one session thanks to the hair transplant.
• The FUE method can be taken from other parts of the body (chest and back).
• The FUE method allows the person to return to normal life in a much shorter time.
• FUE results are much more natural in hair transplantation.
When all these advantages mentioned above are realized with expert personnel, you can have healthy hair that grows healthily throughout life...
WHO CAN GET THE HAIR TRANSPLANTATION ?
There is no limit to who can have a hair transplant. Anyone who does not have any serious chronic illness can receive a hair transplant. Eyebrows, mustaches and beards can be applied not only to the deficient area of the hair.
The gaps that form due to the reasons detailed below can be filled with a hair transplant ;
• Male pattern hair loss
• Areas of baldness caused by scars or scars
• Surgical scars
• Traces of old technique (FUT) of hair transplantation
• Few areas of hair
• Low number of eyebrows, bears and beard
• Congenital regional hair loss
• Certain areas of the scalp are rare in women
BEFORE HAIR TRANSPLANTATION
• If possible, do not smoke 24 hours before the hair transplant operation, try to reduce it if you cannot. Keep in mind that smoking will prolong your healing process.
• Do not use aspirin and derived anticoagulants one week before the operation.
• If you have a continuous medication, consult your specialist and ask if you will use it.
• Do not apply any local medication to the scalp before the operation.
• Do not drink alcohol one week before the hair transplant operation.
• When you arrive at the hair transplant operation, take clothes that you can wear and take off easily after the operation. (shirt, cardigan).
AFTER TRANSPLANT AND HAIR MAINTENANCE
-Your hair will be washed in our center for 3 days after the first operation.
-Wash with a special lotion and shampoo until day 15, once a day, every day, as described below.
-Distribute the amount of lotion poured into the hair transplant area by lightly pressing the hand and never rubbing.
-In this area, the lotion should be left for 45 minutes to soften the shells and clots.
-Then rinse your hand with warm or cold water gently without rubbing this area.
-Immediately after applying the same shampoo with your hand in the same way and never rub the abundant and light foam movement until you crawl until you wait and rinse with warm water without waiting.
-You can dry your hair with a soft towel by pressing it lightly and without rubbing it. Or you can dry your hair at a warm temperature by keeping it remotely with the hair dryer.
-After 1 week of washing, you can lightly wash the planting area by rubbing.
-10 days after washing, the remaining shells in the planting area will negatively affect the healing, you should pour if there is.
-Our doctors will call you in two weeks.
-You can wear hats on sunny days until your hair grows.
-After 2 months of hair transplantation, you can enter the pool, bath, sauna and solarium.
-2.5 months after hair transplantation, acne can occur in areas where it is planted.